Duesenberg Solidbody Guitars
This New Cheeky Design has been given a name that carries the tradition and ballsy tone that only a Doozy can give. The D-Caster has taken a new turn from traditional sold bodies by adding new revolutionary amenities. The Double Cutaway body design with its set-in maple neck has been given some features that you won't find on your dad's guitar but will soon be seen in the hands of the top players in the world.
In this one guitar with its 2 DP90 Pickups we have added a pioneering new dimension that gives you a new tone just with one finger. All is possible with our new Doozy swell pot – an extremely short-way special potentiometer that gives you an unsuspected and totally virtuoso tone, opening the door to new possibilities of sound.
• Hardware Nickel Plated
• Duesenberg Bridge with Steel Saddles
• Adjustable String Trough Body (STB)
• System Duesenberg Deluxe Tuning Machines
• Duesenberg Deluxe Tuning Machines
• Duesenberg Strings: 010-013-017-028-042-050
• 1 Duesenberg Little Toaster Humbucker
• 2 Duesenberg Little Toaster Single Coil
• German Silver open Pickup Covers
• Duesenberg Swell Pot
• Heavy Duty Pots (made in Japan)
• Heavy Duty 3-way Switch (made in USA)
• Heavy Duty Platinum Output Jack (made in Italy)
• Contoured Solid Mahogany Body
• American Hardrock Maple Neck
• Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
• Scale 647 mm / 25.5"
• 12" Fingerboard Radius
• 22 Jumbo Frets 2.8 mm x 1. / .110" x .039"
• Dual Action Truss rod
• Nut Width 42 mm / 1.654"
“Three Steps Ahead”