Duesenberg Hollowbody Guitars
There seems to be very few things in the world you can believe in, but the Rebound Project is one of them. We have designed a special TV model to help support the abused children of Uganda, Africa with the support of World Vision.
The Three Crowns on the headstock says it all, just like the Wise Men of old. We bring a gift to the children. So join Michael W. Smith, John Mayer, Kenny Loggins and Joe Walsh in making a difference in Uganda.
• Hardware Nickel Plated
• Duesenberg Bridge with Steel Saddles
• Duesenberg Diamond Deluxe Tremola
• Duesenberg Deluxe Tuning Machines
• Duesenberg Strings:
• 2x Duesenberg Little Toaster
• German Silver open Pickup Covers
• Heavy Duty Pots (made in Japan)
• Heavy Duty 3-way Switch (made in USA)
• Heavy Duty Platinum Output Jack
(made in Italy)
• Arched Spruce Top and Maple Back
• Bent Sides and Sustain Center Block
• American Hard Rock Maple Necks
• Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
• Scale 647 mm / 25.5"
• 12" Fingerboard Radius
• 22 Jumbo Frets 2.8 mm x 1. / .110" x .039"
• Dual Action Trussrod
• Nut Width 42 mm / 1.654"
“Three Steps Ahead”