Duesenberg Solidbody Guitars
The New Duesenberg Rocket II has taken off. The classic rock look has been even more perfected. We have taken our Duesenberg Design and have melded it into the pure rage of heavy rock creating the classic look on a guitar that will truly launch you out of sight.
The Rocket crunches out the tones through our custom Humbuckers that only Duesenberg can give. The DRK II continues with the classic art-deco design using our vintage 25,5” scale. Every bit of this guitar meets out highest standards.
• Hardware Nickel Plated
• Duesenberg Bridge with Steel Saddles
• Duesenberg Diamond Deluxe Tremola
• Duesenberg Deluxe Tuning Machines
• Duesenberg Strings: 010-013-017-028-042-050
• Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker
• Duesenberg Crunchbucker
• Multi-Tone-Wiring for coil-splitting and tone
• German Silver open Pickup Covers
• Heavy Duty Pots (made in Japan)
• Heavy Duty 3-way Switch (made in USA)
• Heavy Duty Platinum Output Jack (made in Italy)
• American Alder Body and Solid Maple Top
• American Hard Rock Maple Necks
• Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
• Scale 647 mm / 25.5"
• 12" Fingerboard Radius
• 22 Jumbo Frets 2.8 mm x 1. / .110" x .039"
• Dual Action Truss rod
• Nut Width 42 mm / 1.654"
“Three Steps Ahead”