Our Starplayer Special was first prototyped in 1992 and voted “Guitar of the Year” in UK in 2003. Our maple neck and rosewood fingerboard delivers a distinctive attack and clarity not usually associated with this body type.
The DSP with its Alder body comes with a 12mm/ 0.47” Canadian Maple top. These combinations present an exceptional sound and clarity that brings sweet thick tones and long sustain. A choice of opaque or sparkle colors impart a rich visual identity.
|LIMITED LIFETIME GUITAR WARRANTY
Duesenberg warrants this instrument to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the original retail purchaser, subject to the limitations set forth herein, owns it. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an authorized Duesenberg dealer, and requires the purchaser to supply a copy of the original proof of purchase (original sales receipt with the instrument serial number and his/her name indicated as the purchaser, thereon) at the time service is requested.
Electronic components, tuning machines, and case hardware are warranted for a period of one year from the date of original purchase.
Repair service of defects covered by this warranty can be performed only at a Duesenberg authorized warranty service center, as designated by Duesenberg. Remedies beyond normal service repair of any Duesenberg instrument require both an evaluation of the defect and a direct recommendation from a Duesenberg authorized service center for alternative considerations. Your Duesenberg dealer may also be authorized for warranty service and should be the first point of contact when service of any kind is required for your Duesenberg guitar.
All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs on Duesenberg guitars are the responsibility of the purchaser, as is any service initiated for the purpose of customizing adjustments beyond factory specifications. Initial standard setup and adjustment of the instrument and its components at the time of purchase are considered normal dealer preparation.
Limitations and exclusions
The following items are not covered by this warranty.
1. Any instrument whose serial number is missing, or has been altered or tampered with in any fashion.
2. Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an authorized Duesenberg dealer.
3. Strings and batteries.
4. Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument including jacks, controls and switches, worn frets, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pick-guards, saddles and nuts, etc.
5. Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than Duesenberg authorized service centers and technicians holding a certificate of warranty service authorization for the period during which the work was performed).
6. Defects in finish, or cracks, splitting, or warping of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids, other chemicals or non-Duesenberg supplied polishes.
7. Case and case hardware wear and tear.
8. All other defects and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or acts of Nature.
Duesenberg assumes no liability for property damage resulting from failure of this product or any loss of income, satisfaction, or damages arising from the loss of use of same due to defects or availability of it during service.
Any warranties implied by law (including warranties of merchantability or fitness) are limited to the duration of this express limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
*Applicable in the US only. Warranties outside this country are as defined by the authorized Duesenberg Distributor for your country or region, and may vary from the above in terms and/or length.
Anaheim CA. 92805
All Duesenberg instruments are set up at our factory with Duesenberg strings. We cannot guarantee top performance of your instrument if strings other than Duesenberg are used.